(Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for Songwriters Hall Of Fame)
Again, we are treated to a non Muslim elucidating for the rest of us what true Islam is as Then Lauper adds her own ignorance, by parroting others and misrepresenting what Trump actually said.
- “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”
Why Did He Say This?
Because he is a racist, maybe a bigot and hates Muslims, or because he is a Hitlerian murderer who sees Muslims as non human Jews?
- Two Muslim extremists gunned down 36 people killing 14 in San Bernardino. The wife, who was one of the killers immigrated to the United States on a fiancee visa, that officials say now, should not have happened. November 14, 128 killed in Paris by Muslim extremists. July 16th in Chattanooga, a described devout Muslim shot 7 killing 5.
- Law enforcement and intelligence agencies are all saying there is no way to vet Syrian Muslims because there is no government, no data bases to confirm identities like in other countries. There is no way to distinguish between those wanting to do harm, and those fleeing persecution.
- It has been reported that ISIS may have a passport printing machine along with blank passports enabling them to create fraudulent official passports.
- A POLL shows as many as 1/3 of Syrian refugees support ISIS
- ISIS has bragged about INFILTRATING refugee streams in order to bring jihad to the west and said they have done so in Europe.
The left want us to believe it is because he is a racist even though, Muslims are not a race, they are a religion. The word racism is Inflammatory language used to invoke a visceral response in the hopes that high emotions will over look facts. It is the only play when you can’t argue data.
Remember in Ferguson when the left and media surrogates ran with the narrative, a cop shot an unarmed Michael Brown when his hands were in the air? Even when the eye witnesses recanted and the facts came out the THUG who had just robbed a store, rushed the police officer and was beating him, trying to get his gun when he was shot, the fact-less narrative continues today because it fits an agenda. Brown’s blood was on the cops gun, two rounds were fired in the police car, one into the roof and the cop was treated at hospital for facial injuries. Later, he, the cop, lost his job and had to move his family out of state because of lies by the media and an agenda.
Ignoring facts is important when they don’t fit your agenda. Given the inability to adequately insure that murderers will not be among those being brought into the United States or Canada, a temporary suspension of the program is not only reasonable but prudent. Only 40% of Americans disagree with Trump, while 46% agree with the ban.
Loring Wirbel, a board member of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), one of those leftists who likes to call Trump a hater, posted on his facebook page that he would have to shoot all Trump supporters before the election if they didn’t turn. Now that’s not offensive to any of those claiming moral superiority and sensitivity.
Lauper is perpetuating the narrative that Trump suggested all Muslims are murderers and is at war with Muslims. Any thoughtful person would agree, Trumps plan may not be the best plan, but it is better given the threats than doing nothing.
Lobbyists and main stream media routinely misrepresent conservative view points and the Muslim situation isn’t the first. They continue to do the same thing regarding illegal immigration from the south. A specific statement like, too many murderers and rapists are making across the border with the other illegals, is then generalized and shaped to make it look like something completely different.
TRUMP IS A NAZI
- Hitler rounded up Jews and exterminated them because they were inferior to Germans and not human beings. Trump wants to stop murderers from reaching the United States and killing innocent citizens. At worst, an argument could be made that Trump is more concerned for the citizens of the United States, than refugees who may be infiltrated by killers.
- Maybe Trump is a Hitlerian racist because he opposes the flood of illegal aliens across the border who, like Muslim refugees, are infiltrated with those who mean harm. Trump never, ever, said all immigrants are criminals, he said many are, and the stats back that up as Obama has released 166,000 illegal alien criminals back on the streets. In 2013 ICE released 36,007 convicted criminal aliens, of which had a total of 88,000 total convictions among them. 193 homicides, 426 sexual assaults, 303 kidnappings, 1,075 aggravated assault convictions, 1,160 stolen vehicle convictions, 9,187 dangerous drug convictions, 16,070 drunk or drugged driving convictions,
Nobody, can say illegal immigration is not a disaster. In the face of these frightening statistics, immigrant front groups have to up the anti to turn the public’s attention from cold facts to emotional hysteria like Laupers. So, they cry racism, racism, the sky is falling the sky is falling and the leftist media is only happy to join in the chorus because the agendas coalesce.
So why say Nazi? It initiates a strong emotional response as all the feelings, pictures and perceptions associated with the term rush to the forefront of peoples minds causing many to over look the actual facts. The left understands with quite well as we read almost on a daily bases how people are being offended by Halloween costumes, tacos and even the American flag itself.
Those screaming for Trumps head have an agenda. It’s not the security and prosperity of the citizens of the United States, it’s about money in the form of tax dollars, social engineering and political power. Who are they? Big government left wing politicians who benefit from the entry of the vastly left leaning immigrants and from immigrant front groups. In 2012 Pew Research found that 31% of Latino immigrants identify as Democrats and just 4% as Republicans. Why does this interest the Democrats? Since Obama took office they have lost over 900 seats according to GOP strategist Rory Cooper and the Washington Post.
If you don’t think money and political power is not in play, your fooling yourself. If you think I am a conspiracy theorist to think the Democrats want to turn illegals into votes to stay in power and keep the money flowing into their accounts, consider this from the left wing Washington Times;
“Immigrant rights activists have vowed to sign up 1 million immigrants — mostly Mexicans — for citizenship and then quickly register them to vote in time to punish Donald Trump and his fellow Republicans at the polls…The effort is funded in part by the Open Society Foundation, the project of liberal billionaire George Soros…The president’s November 2014 plans would have granted that same status to as many as 3.7 million illegal immigrant parents — though courts have halted the action as an illegal use of executive power.” – The Washington Times – Sunday, December 13, 2015
Starting to see a picture? George Soros is a big Liberal Donor and supporter of open borders so his companies can take advantage of cheap labor.
If you can’t win with facts and intellect, you have to resort to emotion which quickly takes the discussion from reasonable thoughtful discourse, to irrational inflammatory personal attacks. This is not new, but it works on a largely uninformed public when backed up by a sympathetic left wing media machine who plays fast and loose with the stories.
The sensitive left who are offended by patriotism, flags, tacos and ideas such as exceptionalism and success are quite happy to ignore, even encourage hate of their own.
I am sure these Oregon children under the tutelage of the anti-hate adults guiding them, will grow up to be outstanding U.S. citizens.